Bring suppliers on board using our self-service profile registration and customizable workflows to manage and monitor ongoing supplier enablement. Save time and money with supplier self-service data maintenance
Use On-boarding and qualification to collect all the supplier necessary information your organization needs to engage potential suppliers or maintain relationships with existing suppliers. A customizable process workflow will facilitate information flow to the appropriate personnel such as procurement, accounts payable, health and safety, supplier diversity and supply chain management.
- Customizable, secure and user-friendly online forms
- Collect tax documents (W-9, W-8) and financial information
- Capture payment terms, remittance and banking information
- Attach documents such as master service agreements, contracts, certificates of insurance (COI)
- Collect health and safety data such as OSHA 300A, illness, injuries and fatality rates, Experience Modification Rates (EMR)
- Collect capabilities and certifications such as ISO quality certifications, diverse business certificates, small business administration (SBA)
- IT Security Questionnaire
- Automated change detection and data routing so that any updates to supplier information is routed to the appropriate personnel, e.g., change in banking information will be routed to A/P.
- Support International suppliers
Are you ready to find out more?
Contact us for more information!